Technical Documentation – Architecture and Interiors
High-end residential, multi-residential, retail experience
Must have advanced REVIT experience
- High REVIT capability.
- Demonstrated strong documentation and delivery experience in residential projects.
- Excellent knowledge of BCA and Australian Standards.
- Experience in preparing architectural documentation for client and approvals submission.
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating and integrating consultants’ information
- 8+yrs experience in a similar role.
SJB is a multi-disciplinary design practice and leader in the built environment, producing intelligent responses that engage, activate and serve those who use them. SJB has established and maintained a culture of trust to drive the evolution of the practice which has culminated in a multi-studio collective of experts in architecture, interiors, planning and urban design.
We are a values-led organisation and are an equal opportunity employer, seeking individuals who are passionate and engaged to join our team. We are committed to our team, and encourage continuous learning and development offering generous training allowance for all staff.
We are proud of our inclusive, lively and social culture. We encourage candidates from all diverse backgrounds to join our team.
How To Apply
Please email your application to email@example.com including:
- your Cover Letter
- CV + Portfolio please combine
- “Architectural Technician” in the subject line
- Include your Linkedin profile if you have one
- Include your blog/website link if you have one
In your cover letter, please describe how you meet the requirements of the role through your experience and technical competencies, including REVIT capability. We also want to know about your soft skills and how you tackle problem solving and innovation.
Thanks for taking the time to apply!