Current opportunitiesOctober 2018
We are experienced in a range of disciplines and welcome skilled individuals to join our team, if you are interested in working with us, please email your cv and a cover letter to the relevant office.
- Senior Interior Designer, Sydney
- Senior Architect – Large-scale multi-unit residential, Sydney
- Senior Project Architect, Sydney
- Urban Designer, Sydney
Advice for potential SJB employees
Send us your CV and portfolio with a brief covering message via email to the relevant SJB office.
Provide your CV and portfolio as PDF attachments with a total size less than 10MB. Do not send us a link to an online portfolio - these are not always easy to access and cannot be saved within our candidate management system.
Include in your CV
- Contact details: full name, email, mobile phone, current location, e.g. Sydney, NSW
- Availability and preferred location
- Details of current work rights for Australia, e.g. citizen, permanent resident, working visa details
- Education: education institution, degree, graduation year
- Software expertise including the type of software as well as your proficiency level, e.g. Revit - basic
- Employment history: the name of organisation, role, start and finish dates
- Limit to two pages if you can!
Architectural portfolio formatting suggestions
- Include a selection of recent and relevant projects that you have worked on which best demonstrate your capability
- Include images and please make sure drawings, photographs and 3D visualisations are appropriately attributed
- Describe your role in the project, including the stages you worked. You do not need to include a marketing blurb for the project
- Ideally include construction value, location and size
- Include what it is you are looking for in your next role and tell us anything about you that we need to know and won't see in your CV and portfolio.